SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
We offer standard delivery prices on all orders!
Delivery times and means of transport*
*Our orders are delivered express and signed for upon receipt (except recorded mail).
1-4 working days
1-5 working days
EUROPE- REST OF WORLD
3-7 working days
Tax and customs:
Prices include DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) for Switzerland only. For other countries, prices include DAP (Delivered at Place); products are delivered to their agreed destination, but customs duties and VAT are excluded.
Any potential additional fees charged by your local government will be at your expense.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for packages refused as a result of the non-payment of VAT/duties.
- The delivery address will match the data provided by the buyer, and which we will have quoted in the confirmation email for the order. In the event that you are not present for the delivery, a delivery notice will be left by the courier, and it will be your responsibility to collect the package from the location and in the time period stipulated therein (except for recorded mail, which does not provide any notice of delivery). In the event that this time period elapses, the products will be returned to MARIE BOUTTECON and it will be your responsibility to contact our customer service department to arrange for re-delivery at your expense.
- The information provided by the buyer during the order process is the responsibility of said buyer. In the event of a mistake in the labelling of the recipient’s address, MARIE BOUTTECON will not be held responsible for the inability to deliver the product, and if this error leads to the courier returning of the product, it will be re-sent at the expense of the buyer.
- Your package must be signed for upon receipt (except recorded mail). If you have indicated a recipient other than yourself for delivery (for example, if it is a gift), you accept that the signature on the proof of receipt will come from the person in question.
- The buyer is responsible for lodging a complaint with the courier in the event that the package arrives in poor condition.
- All delivery times are estimates; they are provided on an indicative basis only, and begin from the date of shipment.
- MARIE BOUTTECON is not responsible for:
- delays resulting from the process of customs clearance;
- the loss or theft of the package while it is in the hands of the courier;
- the delivery driver not asking you for a signature or signing in your place;
- any strike, shortage, adverse weather conditions or natural disaster which may be the cause of delays or the unsuccessful delivery of your order.
Right of withdrawal / return / exchange
- 1.Prior to the transfer of your order to the courier, you have the right to withdraw from this contract at any time, without motive. You must send your declaration of withdrawal in writing using our returns form provided with your order.
- 2.After your product has been passed to the courier, you have the right to withdraw from this contract without motive within 5 days of receipt. The right of withdrawal / return expires 5 days after the day that you yourself, or a third party other than the courier and appointed by you, take physical possession of the order.
- 3.You must send your return request in writing through our contact form found on the “contact” page of the Website.
- 4.Returns must be sent using the return label provided by MARIE BOUTTECON. Packages returned directly to our offices will not be processed, and will be returned to the sender.
- 5.Products must be returned in original and perfect condition with all protective packaging and labels attached, as well as the safety notices and stickers attached to them, and will be subject to quality control and operational testing. You must take care with the product when you inspect it. In the event of wear and tear in the product, compensation will only be required if the damage has been caused by use exceeding what is necessary to establish the quality, characteristics and functionality of the product. In order to establish the quality, characteristics and functionality of the product, the Customer must only handle and inspect it in the manner they would be allowed to in a store.
- 6.Failure to return the original MARIE BOUTTECON box or special packaging in good condition will give MARIE BOUTTECON the right to retain the corresponding value from the reimbursed amount.
- 7.All returns or exchanges will be subjected by MARIE BOUTTECON to rigorous Quality Control (QC) in order to ensure that the returned product is in keeping with the requirements for return. If the inspected product does not meet Quality Control standards, MARIE BOUTTECON may also require the Customer to pay for the damages.
- 8.The Customer will be responsible for any loss of value sustained by the product as a result of any handling of the product contrary to civil law principles, such as good faith and unjust enrichment. As a result, if the product is damaged or destroyed, MARIE BOUTTECON will deduct the cost of reconditioning or replacement from the amount reimbursed.
- 9.If the returned product passes Quality Control, MARIE BOUTTECON will proceed with the reimbursement or exchange as applicable.
- 10.Any products returned must be accompanied by the full order information (sales invoice and customs invoice where necessary) in order to facilitate their processing and identification. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
- 11.The order will be refunded by the same payment method used to place the order on our website. If this is no longer valid or for any other reason beyond the control of MARIE BOUTTECON (loss, stopped check, change of banking establishment, etc.), our teams will contact you to find an appropriate solution.
- 12. Personalized products may not be returned or exchanged. The returns policy does not apply to this type of order.